19 November 2009

Hank's Oyster Bar

So, I'm here in Washington, DC for the NAEYC convention. I must blog about my meal last night, though, so I won't forget!

Hal and I went to Hank's Oyster Bar (literally around the corner from his place). Hal got oysters, french fries, macaroni and cheese, and a Caesar salad(which was forgotten by our waitress). I didn't taste his oysters, but the fries and mac & cheese were definitely carb worthy.

I had the meat and two special which was chicken schnitzel. I basically had a beautiful (and tasty) flattened chicken breast sauteed in bread crumbs with sesame snow peas (oh my goodness) and garlic green beans (really, oh my goodness). It was absolutely delicious! Fresh, well seasoned, and all about the yum.

My other favorite part: they don't serve dessert, but they do bring chunks of dark delicious chocolate to the table at the end of your meal. Sigh.

Hank's was the perfect place for this tired girl to get some serious nutrition (and a lovely La Posta red).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home