09 August 2009

My Stars

It's been far too long since I've posted - - - 8 months!

I was talking to a friend after church today, and he was eating McDonald's fries. This, of course, made me think of fries that I crave (not McDonald's). Fries can be so very ho-hum to me, so when I find some that I love, they are really fantastic. For me, they MUST be carb-worthy.
I just had some from In and Out in San Francisco, and I had remembered to order mine well done/crispy. Mine were the popular fries of the table. While they were good, I still think better of several fries that are served here in Houston.
The first place that comes to mind is Little Bigs on Montrose. Their fries are fresh and right. I think what makes them so fabulous to me is the Kosher salt and their "Special Sauce". I'm pretty sure that the sauce is SriCha pepper sauce mixed into mayo. Whatever it is - - - it's yummy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home